If the tracking information confirms that the item has been delivered to your shipping address but you have not received your order, please contact the carrier directly to have them investigate the issue. In the meantime, we encourage you to review the below items as it may help you locate your package.
- Wait 24 – 48 hours for your package to deliver, as in some instances carriers will mark the package as being delivered before it actually is.
- Please check with your next door neighbours and household members to inquire if they’re holding the package for you.
- Please check your mailbox, front porch, and any safe drop areas around the parameters of your home.
- If you live in an apartment/commercial building, please check your mailbox, with concierge/front desk, and with the mailing room.
- Call your three closest post offices to inquire if they’re holding the package for you.
If you have done all of the above and still cannot locate your package, please email our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we’ll be happy to see how we can help further.
Kindly note, we cannot be held accountable for packages where tracking information states the package has been delivered to your order address. If you have previously experienced lost or stolen packages where you reside, we encourage you to instead have your package delivered to a work address to ensure that you receive it safe and sound.